Thursday, April 14, 2011

Dreams are trending apparently.

Well now I'm hopping on the "dreams about work" bandwagon. Last night I was so confused and upset I'm not surprised that I woke up in a bad mood.
I'm at work starting the day by training someone on our opening procedures which now include pancakes apparently. So I'm making the pancakes on our server when I realize that we have TEN people working behind the counter to start the day. We never have ten people working in the back ever. Then the clients start arriving... There's a neverending line of them at the counter. Then, we have this weird dohickey that is apparently a dictaphone and a thermometer... All in one! 
One guy wants to check his temperature but because I can't figure how the computer program it's hooked up to works, he can't. Then someone wants to record a message on the dictaphone part to my boss (who is ten feet away so I don't understand why they can't just tell him) But a computer error keeps coming up that I can't play it back on that computer, it'll only play on the "downstairs" computer (there's no basement in my pharmacy...) And to top it all off, there's a never ending line of people who need their prescriptions... 
UGH, dreams suck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment