Monday, April 25, 2011

Foodie Moment

I am a foodie. I love food. I love making it, I love eating it and I love trying new things (provided they aren't spicy or contain cilantro or bulgar/couscous.) That being said, this blog post is about one of the simplest things in your kitchen that I find utterly delicious.
Melted butter on toast. 
Dead simple, but I like it. Why? I don't honestly know. I think toast is my comfort food and since I don't often like the jams that are in my kitchen, butter keeps me content. I don't like white bread, I really only eat whole wheat (the exception being hamburger buns and baguettes.) but even beyond that you can get breads with different things in them to change it up. Cinnamon raisin bread with butter or cheese bread suddenly make the plain and simple interesting and delicious.


---
I'm leaving for a month in Germany on saturday, so updates will be almost non-existent while I'm over there. yay spring travelling!

No comments:

Post a Comment